- Product Configurator Infor’s-Product Configuration tool is a top-tier configurator product with sophisticated, rules-based features. A “feature and options” based configurator is also built into CloudSuite Industrial for companies with less complicated requirements.
- Project Management - handles multitiered projects and tasks. The built-in project features are ideal for handling everything from tracking receipt of customer specs to managing internal R&D projects.
- Web portals – we can offer web portals and mobile capability that keep you connected to your customers, dealers, and resellers.
- Field service - provides users with the ability to track field service orders and staff, manage depot repairs, and schedule in-house maintenance as well. Mobile applications allow technicians to manage tasks from the road.
Recipe and formula management
Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS)
Advanced lot control
- Recipe and Formula management - Manage multiple units of measure for any item. Model formulas based on weight or volume as well as loss or yield percentages. Account for materials used in the formula that are soluble or are removed from the process prior to packaging. Resize a formula based on production needs, using percentages to accurately scale all of the components.
- APS - Take advantage of enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality that addresses costing and lot and serial traceability.
- Recall management - Maintain a full history of formulation revisions and be able to recall prior versions and place into production, as needed.
- Lot control - Issue materials quickly and efficiently by reporting in batch production quantities.
- Batch control - The manufacturing specification features make it easy for you to accommodate the impact of seasonal changes or introduce new raw materials to your formulas. You can use the manufacturing specification capabilities to produce consistent batches without making changes to multiple finished goods, regardless the time of year.
Lot number and serial number tracking
Engineering Change Control
- Full-Featured Quality System consisting of customer, vendor, and in-process modules. Track everything from customer complaints and corrective actions to vendor performance and inspections statistics.
- Lot and Serial Number Control includes many specific features. Most importantly, your business is able to track true ‘cradle-to -grave’ for serial or lot controlled parts from the purchase receipt, the use in production to when sold. In addition, numbers can be pre-assigned prior to production and can be configured to contain intelligence.
- Approved manufacturers part number tracking alongside your internal part numbers.
- Engineering change control for tracking and authorisation of changes to routing and materials for either in process production jobs or for standard build plans.
- Customer, dealer and vendor portals allow your customers and vendors to get the information they need when they need it.
As built and In service bom management
Depot or on site
- As built vs In service bom management enables full tracking of the original build through to the in service parts including warranty and part changes over the lifetime of the asset.
- Manage scheduled and on-demand maintenance work for any type of asset.
- Provide field service teams with dispatch information, customer service history, product information, and more.
- Track repair and maintenance history on internal equipment and customer-owned products.
- Manage service contracts. Either leased assets or for service requirements only for customer owned assets.
- Handle depot and onsite repair and maintenance work.
Material lot trace-ability and source inspection
First article and engineering controls (design- and manufacturer-to-order)
Multiple OEM replenishment methodologies
ECNs and multiple concurrent revision builds
Payment by shipping document, not by invoice
Project management for customer and internal development projects